Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dance

I am preparing for a solo dance that I am doing at my school dance performance, and I can't help but feel some anxiety as I am preparing with such little time... I had been off for a little while, due to a knee injury and I just got back to it not too long ago. I am kinda freaking out tho because I only have less than two weeks before the performance and it's not done yet.. So, please pray that God will fill with me the holy spirit as I prepare my dance, heart and mind...
For the LORD's love is extravagant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well on the bright side MJ...most of us aren't dancers, so you'll look good for all we know even if you screw up :P. In all seriousness I know you will do well. God is with you. God bless. Good luck with this Wednesday too...don't dwell on it.