Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Another world??

Well, things have been quite weird for me in the last week or so. Just things seem to be everywhere, and not in their place, which brings about a feeling of unsettledness. Like I am in another world, somebody else's. I wonder what's going to happen, where I am going to be next. If I do well in things, and succeed in things of the future...

I am trying to look to the Lord for strength and wisdom. I pray that he will just cover me with a feeling of security and comfort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have been given fullness in Christ.... was praying for you tonight, accept the fullness, embrace it. dont expect God to always come to you, sometimes we have to press in and keep going and go to him... dont give up...

YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN FULLNESS IN CHRIST!!!!