Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Never Again

It seems that yes, things move on and change.. Sometimes more over dramatic than other times, and it seems my life has hit one of those HUGE changes. Things will never be the same again. They just won't. People change a lot, and sometimes, it's you who has changed and realizes really what someone is about... and how they never really were any different.
I've decided that I am going to stop trying to salvage relationships in which people have turned ill towards me. I am here open hearted when they are ready. I am not putting anymore effort into it. I know who I am in Christ and will let them think what they will.
I just wish things were different, but hey, I will remember at least the good times I've had...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you okay?

don't put your faith in people,

only God will never let you down.

Chin up, soldier.

-W