Thursday, June 01, 2006

Chained

I seem to be chained to an uneasy feeling... well many feelings.
The thoughts they consume are many. They follow me every where I go.
Hold me captive to their weapons of the enemy. I don't undersatnd. I can't make up my mind. My heart is heavy and my body is stiff. I feel emty, and hungry. Hungry for answers from the almighty one. Holiness seems so out of reach. I feel deserted by things of earth, that I feel foolish for ever beliving they could satisfy. Longing for something that doesn't make sense. Feeling of wanting something different, that I can't change. No smlies I find stareing back at me, when I peer in the mirror in fear. Love without return. A longing for what use to be. A fear for what's to come. A regret of what has passed. A hurt lying benthe me, keepinmg me chained. Chained to what shouldn't be.
All I have is the one who's love is extravagent. And it's all I need.
My heart is in the worng place. Move it to your desire LORD.

1 comment:

Inquistive sentiment said...

Hey there MJ!
I will be praying for ya girl!
Luv ya tons and tons!